A full time teacher for over 30 years I have found success as an inventor by applying my problem solving attitude to every day problems. As the Wayfounder.com 2014 contest winner, Amazon Inventions Tour finalist, and contestant on Make48 I have grown my portfolio of invention ideas (both good and not so good). Having never been a risk taker, I specialize in finding licensing deals and low cost ways to bring a product to market.
Recent Articles & Posts
- Inventing Resource – From Make48 Patent Attorney AndreaMake48 patent attorney Andrea Evans offers a great resource for inventors looking to patent. […]
- Inventing: One Terrible Idea?Stephen Key talks about whether inventing is a good investment. […]
- Infographic: The Product Startup ProcessGot an idea? See the steps to follow to get it on the shelf. […]
- Is It Right For TV?Carrie Jeske's criteria for what could make an ASOTV hit! […]
- Inventor Podcasts: Listen and Learn5 Podcasts inventors will find entertaining and educational. […]