Click the graphic to read about the process developed by Filip of the Product Startup Podcast. In addition to his steps notice two things. First, the farther along you get in the process the more value you are adding for a business partner or licensee. Also, several steps along the way focus on validation. You can reduce your risk by determining the product’s demand before investing time and money going on to further steps.
A full time teacher for over 30 years I have found success as an inventor by applying my problem solving attitude to every day problems. As the Wayfounder.com 2014 contest winner, Amazon Inventions Tour finalist, and contestant on Make48 I have grown my portfolio of invention ideas (both good and not so good). Having never been a risk taker, I specialize in finding licensing deals and low cost ways to bring a product to market.
Recent Articles & Posts
- Inventing Resource – From Make48 Patent Attorney AndreaMake48 patent attorney Andrea Evans offers a great resource for inventors looking to patent. […]
- Inventing: One Terrible Idea?Stephen Key talks about whether inventing is a good investment. […]
- Is It Right For TV?Carrie Jeske's criteria for what could make an ASOTV hit! […]
- Inventor Podcasts: Listen and Learn5 Podcasts inventors will find entertaining and educational. […]
- 1. Make Forty-what? (Episode 1)What is Make48 all about? A short description of the contest and the TV show. […]